Car parking is available at all three hospital sites with designated spaces for blue badge holders close to each of the hospital entrances.
A ‘pay on exit' system is in operation on all of the car parks and people wishing to leave their vehicles will need to take a ticket from the barrier upon entry.
The parking tariff is:
- Free for first fifteen minutes
- £1.00 for upto 30 minutes
- £2.00 for upto one hour
£3.00 for upto one-and-a-half hours
£4.00 for upto 3 hours
£5.50 for 24 hours
The charges apply to all visitor car parks at Russells Hall, Corbett and Guest hospitals.
Payment should be made at one of the pay machines located in the Main Reception area, Maternity entrance, Emergency Department waiting area and C block entrance at Russells Hall Hospital, and in the main entrance areas at Corbett and Guest outpatient centres.
Parking charges apply to all patients and visitors, including those with blue disabled parking permits.
Please note that the Trust operates a fixed penalty scheme to ensure the safe and continued operation of the hospital sites.
In order to avoid any problems, penalties will be applied to all vehicles, including blue badge holders, who park vehicles:
- On or in a red lined area
- On a pavement or pedestrian walkway
- In disabled bays when not displaying the required disabled blue badge
- Preventing access for emergency vehicles, emergency exits, deliveries and other vehicles
- In drop-off spaces for more than one hour
Fixed penalties require the driver of the vehicle to pay a £30 charge (£15 if paid within 14 days) and are enforced by the Security Department.
Russells Hall Hospital